To express and incorporate societal issues in an artistic language.
This workshop is based on three art forms: singing, dancing and acting.
• A script written by Gemmes brings to life some of the concepts discussed in the other workshops.
• Each art form is used in the story and integrated to create a complete musical.
• Each participant records sequences (acting, song, dance).
• Gemmes produces the final cut of the musical, which will be previewed in an online screening with families.
Participants can choose between dancing or singing, and the programme is adapted to different levels. For singing, vocal coaching is organised in small groups. For dance, two levels are offered: beginners and advanced.
• 2 sessions of improvisational theater
• 2 dance sessions or 2 singing sessions in smalls groups (to be chosen)s (au choix)
• 1 recording session